Comments on Lenovo desktops

Has anyone any comments on either or both of these two for a simple desktop?
Email, word processing, browsing, simple photo-editing, recording etc.

http://www.ebuyer.com/658955-lenovo-thinkcentre-e50-00-twr-desktop-90bx001huk

http://www.ebuyer.com/658956-lenovo-e50-desktop-pc-90bx0018uk

I normally like the name "Lenovo", but am suspicious of these.  They seem
under powered (very!), and I would have preferred no OS.  But I can't really
produce a reason for my suspicion.  Perhaps they are too good to be true?
The second is quite extraordinarily cheap for a desktop in this country. (UK)

The other in the running is this:
http://www.ebuyer.com/570073-zoostorm-desktop-pc-7873-1200
It has no OS, a plus, and I have had good reports of it.

This is not for me, but for a client.  It will run Wheezy and TDE.

Thanks.

Lisi