social contract should mandate to warn users of tracking by packages like chromium

Hi, the Debian social contract should mandate to warn users of internet tracking by debian packages like chromium.
I tried everything and I can't turn off some internet tracking features of chromium like gcm which connects to google servers several times per hour.
Anyway, there should be a mandatory warning that this package default configuration tracks you in many ways, and an even stronger warning if you can't configure it to not track you.
For example, that's what the f-droid project mandates for its free software packages.
Regards.