Why Debian 8.1 has no torrents beyond first 3 DVD ISO images

Hi All,

I wanted to download all Debian 8.1 DVD images at my friend's place because I don't have net at home. but all I see are 3 DVD ISO images available on torrents, where as jigdo has available 13 DVD images:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.1.0/amd64/bt-dvd/

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.1.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

My friend keeps the DVD image torrent (in Deluge) on his computer when he sleeps and it is downloaded by morning. Kind of hassle-free download on torrents because his connection keeps on breaking/disconnecting every few hours all the time.  But I can not find more than 3 DVD images on torrent. What can I do ?

Thanks
Arnuld