Re: SOLVED Re: adding network printer SOLVED

On 15-06-12 11:06 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Which version of Windows?  Or are you saying that your printer has drivers for
> all versions of Windows?  In my experience, you have to throw things away
> when the version of Windows changes and there is no driver for that version.
> After you have scoured the Internet.
This is increasingly the case, ever since XP was put to death.

And another reason I can't wait to say I have completely abandon that OS.

Slow work in progress, but coming along. And once it's done, I think I'd
be the loudest advocate for Linux, Debian, to be exact.

Cheers