Re: HELP! Cannot use mouse or keyboard any more

On 15-06-06 7:07 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> Kevin, I know you know all the helpful types fled the various flavors
> of *ubuntu and came here. I think we can take it as a compliment. You
> might as well install Jessie and make this your new home. :) Ric

..because I share this so well, I am inclined to vote, yes, please
simply install jessie, mit xfce. I ran away from all those forums as
well. After spending lots of time reading Debian website and coming to
the conclusion that there are far too many flavors competing for my
already satisfied taste. Not to mention, here folks are quite helpful!

Ric, someday I will learn how to "reply to list. :)