Re: Viruses and rootkits WAS Re: weird problem with one mail account in Thunderbird....ISP or what ?

On 28/05/15 03:20 PM, John Hasler wrote:
Brad writes:
In any event, you're not obliged to use your ISP's mail service.  With
plenty of other choices out there for email, many of them free, I wonder
why you're putting yourself through this on/off aggravation.

I've been with newsguy.com for years.  I'm very pleased with their
service.

Thanks for the suggestion John, but I do have several other email accounts (including the infamous Googlemail :) )but the thing is much
of my personal mail is handled on the account which was messed up.
Getting around to all the people who know and use that address is a
pain!

Frank