Re: jessie x86_64: Rosegarden unusable (possible bug in qt-at-spi?)

Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> writes:

On 04/28/2015 11:33 PM, Alexis wrote:

I have to wonder if you installed another DE like XFCE would you still have the problem?

i'd already tried under KDE with the same result, but hadn't tried other DEs (of which i have several installed, for software testing purposes). i've now also tried XFCE and LXDE with the same result.

I love musical stuff, but the heavy depend on jack put me off.

Well, i don't use Rosegarden seriously enough to have set up jack; i just run QSynth and use its PulseAudio output. (i use Hydrogen similarly.)

Alexis.