Re: Unable to set LAN Internet connection on Debian Server

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:57:30AM +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
I think you're going to have to give us more information than "it
doesn't work". By default, Debian comes configured to perform a DHCP
request on eth0. This should work for the majority of people, but some

Well, he was speaking of a server, so DHCP may not work. And if it is really server hardware then the problem may be missing non-free firmware for the NIC.

So we can add the output of dmesg to your list.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |