Re: boot-time messages, /init touch not found

On 04/25/2015 at 05:36 PM, Ric Moore wrote:

> On 04/25/2015 05:29 PM, songbird wrote:
>
>> The Wanderer wrote:

>>> That's _very_ weird. If my experience is any guide, there should
>>> be an entire root-like hierarchy in there; mine contains
>>>
>>> bin/ conf/ etc/ init lib/ lib64/ run/ sbin/ scripts/
>>>
>>> with appropriate content under each. Instead, this looks like a
>>> simple "addon filesystem" archive.
>
> Sorry I missed it, but what version of Debian does this occur on??

My system, which does not have the problem, is on current testing -
dist-upgraded just this afternoon.

songbird is at least running initramfs-tools from testing (it's the same
version as I have), but what the rest of the affected system is at I
don't know.

--
   The Wanderer