Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 01:39:46PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 03 April 2015 12:25:01 Chris Bannister wrote:
> >
> > Is there a local Linux User Group in your area? You could mention
> > this, and I bet there would be someone who would be keen to see what
> > the trouble is, i.e. sort it out in a hand holding manner or confirm
> > that there is some peculiarity with what you are trying to achieve.
>
> I have a friend up the interstate about 10 miles running it, but he is
> still running Fedora 6 the last time I checked on his main machine, and
> one of the planetccrm setups on a couple more rigs as he also has a for
> hire music production studio.
>
> He doesn't "fix" what isn't broken.

OK, but he *might* be interested in this particular problem you're
having and you could maybe look at over a couple of cold ones or a
steer on spit one weekend, *wink* *wink*, know what I mean.

Of course, you are going to have to set up an install ready to say, "Oh
while you're here, you wouldn't know what might be the trouble with this
..." and volia, before you know it you've got his inquisitive nature
overtaking him. :)

But, there are usually Linux User Groups in most areas.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X