Re: free cloud

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 14:24:04 +0200, Petter Adsen wrote:

> [...]
>
> Then you could set up something like OwnCloud...

So, not being nearly as deep in the "roll my own solution" as some people
around here ... I've learned something now too :)

Now I just need to get a less bad box as a server (have a franken-server
here that's really just a desktop PC) so I can play with my new-found
toys ... and maybe get my fiancee off my case about "not enough storage
space for any more movies"...