Re: free cloud

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:17:02 +0200, Pol Hallen wrote:

> Hey all :-)
>
> I looking for a free cloud with almost rsync server-side (or other good
> services to automatically sync data) no http/s transfer.
>
> What's the best online (and free or chip cost) service?
>
> thanks!
>
> Pol

Probably not "the best" -- but I've had good results with the free Dropbox
service for like forever. There's also Google Drive.

Granted, I don't trust EITHER of these services farther than I can throw
them, but they're good for semi-private things that won't hurt me in any
way shape or form if they get out (e.g. our D&D party's banked gold &
assets)