Re: how to paste selected text / keyboard shortcut

On 19/01/2015 19:20, mrr wrote:

Is there any way I could paste the selected text with a keyboard shortcut ?

Thanks everybody for all the answers, I will think about it tomorrow (time to sleep a bit). Just one thing, I didn't know about the shift+insert shortcut but seems to paste what is in the clipboard (got with ctrl+c for instance) rather than pasting the last selected text! But, It's too late for me to think so I postpone.

Good night for those in Europe and for folks overseas, a nice evening!

--
mrr