Re: Test (impact of systemd)

On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 08:06:47PM +0000, Brian wrote:

> There is a thread at present on -user:
>
>    https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/03/msg00279.html
>
> Its Subject: is "Read-only rootfs on systemd"

Hmm... I now suspect that any message with systemd in the subject is
being delayed by the system. There are messages in "that" thread (not
the one you link above) that were not subject to the delay, the
difference being their subject header didn't contain systemd. Let's see
if this one gets delayed.

I honestly thought I was joking when I mentioned them being intercepted
en-route.

Cheers,
Tom

--
VMS Beer: Requires minimal user interaction, except for popping the top
and sipping.  However cans have been known on occasion to explode, or