Re: Test

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 10:06:17AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> PS: I'll set up msmtp ASAP and then replace Evolutions SMTP thingy, to
> see if I get information about the issue.

If you look at the headers on your posts (or anyone else's for that
matter), you can track the progress from origin to destination. In this
instance the messages were received by the Debian mail system almost
immediately you sent them, they then came back out (in my case) fifteen
minutes later. Other people may have received their copies earlier or
later depending on several factors.

Email is not a real-time communication system, sometimes there are
delays, or even failures, at any step along the route.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Two heads are better than one.