Test

My apologies, I'm aware that no test mails should be send to the Debian
user mailing list. If I reply (several times) I don't come through the
list anymore. Some time ago I needed to reply 3 or 4 times and then one
reply did came through the list. I wonder if mails will come through the
list, when I don't reply, but send a new thread.

This is an issue I've got with several mailing list when using Evolution
MUA + using my Alice account.

No postmaster messages, no error messages by the MUA :(.