Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On 03/03/14 17:00, ghaverla wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:52:40 +1100
> Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You *imagine*, not "think" (using reductive logic?). I'm sure your
>> not a bully who forces your ideas onto those that do want fast boot
>> instead of hibernation.
>
> Did you really need to send this?  The entire note, not just this
> snippet.
>
> Gord

Are you psychic? Have you *any* evidence to support your "thoughts"?
If your answer is no, then my answer is yes.

And if 'my' opinion offends you then I'm genuinely sorry, but you've got
the wrong end of the offense. Making assumptions as to the "needs" of
others without any evidence or attempt to find any, is a bit arrogant
and rude don't you think?