Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 10:32 +0100, Slavko wrote:
> I personaly don't like the democratic system, where anybody
> participate on the decisions

Neither Debian, nor the distro we should not mention are democratic, but
for both distros everybody is allowed to make decisions, when becoming a
member of the team. And it's possible to stay informed for both distros
and to talk about veto at the right time.

All I was saying is, that if somebody has got a veto against systemd.
this is around 3 years to late, for Debian and more than ever fotr the
distro we should not mention.

I just mentioned the distro we should not mention, because I've got
experiences with a _real_ systemd, by using this distro and for this
distro it started with such a hybrid Debian currently provides too. I've
seen all the steps from SysVinti to the hybrid pseudo-systemd (similar
to the one Debian does provide now) to the _real_ systemd.

I'm using Debian with SysVinit and I don't fear the switch to the _real_
systemd. My intention is to encourage people to use systemd, not to stay
away from it.