Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 10:55 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Here's mine:-
> troll elsewhere - try rabbleRus.org or LetMeTellUWhat2Do.mob

:D

We Arch users made a poll. Even if more users would have been against
systemd, the developers would have switched to systemd, but most users
wanted systemd. We, around 49% and me were against systemd, but around
51 % were pro systemd. Nowadays it makes live easier for all of us who
use several different distros, when _all_ or at least the most important
distros will switch to systemd. To discuss pros and cons of systemd a
time machine is needed, to go back more than 3 years ago. To discuss it
in 2014 is a little bit to late.