Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 02 Mar 2014 01:44:00 +0100 Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> napísal:

> On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 10:55 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> > Here's mine:-
> > troll elsewhere - try rabbleRus.org or LetMeTellUWhat2Do.mob
>
> :D
>
> We Arch users made a poll. Even if more users would have been against

Ralph, i write this again to you:

You, Arch users, please talk about Arch in Arch's MLs.

Debian is not a full democratic organization (i am sorry, i don't know
exact English terms for these things) - there are leaders, which are
doing decisions. At some point there is needing for decisions, not
matter, if users want they or not.

You can disagree, you can make a protest, but it is all, that you
can ;-)

Of course, there is a freedom: you can try to go into leaders (and make
better decisions in future), you can select another distro (and troll
the Debian ML with your selection), or you can start the new one (there
are plenty distros in the world, but only some are about 20 years
old...)

I personaly don't like the democratic system, where anybody participate
on the decisions, because then the decisions are constituting by people,
which don't know about it (don't understand the problem) too. I prefer
system, where decision are made by people, which understand the problem
in the depth, which have a lot of experiences and are able to see things
from different point of view. Considering the aftereffects is needed too.

I am working with AT computers from the DOS 3.3 time. Last (more
than) 15 years i am doing it professionally, now i am administrator of
the information system in one school. But my knowledge is not enough to
say, that switching to the SystemD is good or not (IMO this will be
known in near future). Then all what i can now is to believe, that the
leaders know what they are doing. When i will lose this trust, then
it will be time to go elsewhere (another/own distro).

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk