Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On Sat, 2014-03-01 at 18:26 -0700, ghaverla wrote:
> But to read that a split of 49:51 means there can't be options is
> disheartening.

I was inaccurate, I guess there were much more than 51% pro sytsmed ;).
But indeed, systemd caused the longest flame wars on several mailing
lists I ever read + I participated to some of those flame wars.

Regarding to the OT:

Pulseaudio is something completely different. Pulseaudio makes live
easier for averaged computer users and those of us who have special
audio needs, have to tweak our machines. Getting rid of pulseaudio does
cause less pain, than to do all the other tweaks.

Lennart P. for sure is as known as Jesus Christ, Micky Mouse and
Coca~Cola, but he seems not to be the person in charge.

I dislike Micky Mouse, so when I want to read Donald Duck and the
stories are interrupted by Micky Mouse crap, I simply ignore the Micky
Mouse stories by changing pages until the Donald Duck stories continue.