Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian?

On 12/17/2014 08:58 AM, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
Op 17-12-14 om 04:44 schreef Karen Lewellen:
Greetings everyone,
I have a still in the package copy of wordperfect 5.1 for UNIX.  I got
this because wordperfect is my main word processor on my primary
computer and I would welcome, if at all possible, to use it  with Linux
as well.
Is there any reason why the program cannot be installed on a machine
running Debian squeeze?
  My interest is in logistics, as I realize the software may be better
suited for networks, not individual computers.
Thanks,
Karen

I know the guys from Dutch Debian Distribution Initiative are selling a
Debian "extra" DVD with the '"free edition" of WordPerfect 8 for Linux'.
Maybe you can ask them what that is:
http://dddi.nl/neword_en.html (search for "WordPerfect").

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

If anyone figures out how to get ONLY the EXTRA CD _and_ how to get it shipped to the US, and hopefully for less than €24,
I would like very much to know. Please post it in this thread, or send to me directly. Thank you!

--doug