Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian? (more)

On 12/17/2014 01:14 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
On 12/16/2014 11:41 PM, Doug wrote:

/snip/

Just a little follow-up to the last post. I don't like OpenOffice or
LibreOffice because I don't like the strait-jacket they
put you in.

Which is what?? It certainly isn't the price. :/ Ric

I don't want to get into this again. You can't even indent a line
or if indented remove it without invoking their preset formats,
or styles, or whatever they call them. They can keep it!

--doug