Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian? (more)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:14:23 -0500 Ric Moore sent:

<snip>

> > Just a little follow-up to the last post. I don't like OpenOffice or
> > LibreOffice because I don't like the strait-jacket they
> > put you in.
>
> Which is what?? It certainly isn't the price. :/ Ric

Actually, I was going to ask that but thought it might be a silly
question?

So thanks for asking it. Because it would be interesting to know what
sort of strait jacket I'm bound into when using LibreOffice.

Be well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn
	out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!" ----anon