Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian?

Op 17-12-14 om 04:44 schreef Karen Lewellen:
> Greetings everyone,
> I have a still in the package copy of wordperfect 5.1 for UNIX.  I got
> this because wordperfect is my main word processor on my primary
> computer and I would welcome, if at all possible, to use it  with Linux
> as well.
> Is there any reason why the program cannot be installed on a machine
> running Debian squeeze?
>  My interest is in logistics, as I realize the software may be better
> suited for networks, not individual computers.
> Thanks,
> Karen

I know the guys from Dutch Debian Distribution Initiative are selling a
Debian "extra" DVD with the '"free edition" of WordPerfect 8 for Linux'.
Maybe you can ask them what that is:
http://dddi.nl/neword_en.html (search for "WordPerfect").

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl