wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian?

Greetings everyone,
I have a still in the package copy of wordperfect 5.1 for UNIX. I got this because wordperfect is my main word processor on my primary computer and I would welcome, if at all possible, to use it with Linux as well. Is there any reason why the program cannot be installed on a machine running Debian squeeze? My interest is in logistics, as I realize the software may be better suited for networks, not individual computers.
Thanks,
Karen