Re: How is typical home computer used today?

Le 12.12.2014 11:43, claude juif a écrit :
If i had to answer this question the way i understand it i will say
:

"Browsers, Mails" and sometimes Games.

This is how i understand typical home computer today.

Is this typical use, or average use? :p
Because I would add, to typical, office suits uses, but I would not add it to average.
Plus, now, it can be made trough browsing.

That's an example of why people here are saying that the original question is too wide, imprecise. And I would add, useless. Because people adapt their computer environment to their uses, and if I agree that there are patterns, I disagree that there are typical uses.