Re: How is typical home computer used today?

Le 12.12.2014 13:37, Andrei POPESCU a écrit :
On Vi, 12 dec 14, 13:32:56, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

Plus, there is also the history: everyone knows what Windows looks like,
even if they do not knows what is Windows.

So, things are a little more complicated than the current pre-install thing. Also, there was an effort for netbooks several years ago, on which Linux
distros were installed.

Chromebooks.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Yes, there is those ones too, currently, but I was speaking about the first netbooks, which were the reason, according to my memory of reads, for the birth of windows 7 starter.
Those are older, and probably have more HD memory.