Re: How is typical home computer used today?

Le 12.12.2014 11:43, claude juif a écrit :
If i had to answer this question the way i understand it i will say

"Browsers, Mails" and sometimes Games.

This is how i understand typical home computer today.

Is this typical use, or average use? :p
Because I would add, to typical, office suits uses, but I would not add it to average.
Plus, now, it can be made trough browsing.

This kind of question remember me h2g2 : What is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything ?

Answer is 42.

But it means nothing ? Then you have not ask the right question :p

That's an example of why people here are saying that the original question is too wide, imprecise. And I would add, useless. Because people adapt their computer environment to their uses, and if I agree that there are patterns, I disagree that there are typical uses.