simple, dumb question

Hi folks,

just a simple question. No flamewar, no weighting!  At the moment I am running
debian/jessie with systemd. And at the moment I am happy with it.

It is nopt quite clear for me, but is the next debian/stable release planned
in that way, that it will be possible to revert to sysinit, just by
uninstalling all systemd packages without any pain?

As far as I read, this should be possible. However, I am personally not intend
to do so, but I would like to know, just to have a plan B.

Thanks for a clear answer.

Best

Hans