[OT] who are these nutcases? [Re: forks, derivatives, other distros - what are you thinking/doing]

Who are these folks who insist on jumping into discussions and insisting that people shouldn't be having it, or otherwise generating lots of irrelevant noise - because they disagree or are not interested in, or whatever?

Mark Carroll wrote:
"Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud@olgiati-in-paraguay.org> writes:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 10:24:13 +0100