Re: forks, derivatives, other distros - what are you thinking/doing

Miles,

Le mercredi, 5 novembre 2014, 09.32:57 Miles Fidelman a écrit :
> [If you're happy with systemd, and not considering a change - please
> stay out of this discussion.  If you object to the very nature of the
> discussion, hit your delete key and kill file this thread now.]

I object to the very nature of this discussion on debian-user: it's not
_at_all_ on-topic for this list. I'm not happy either with you
suggesting that people finding this thread off-topic should "kill file
this thread". This list will only stay useful for Debian users seeking
"community assistance and support" iff the discussions stay focused on
providing this community assistance and support.

Please stop this constant hijack of debian-user with these "meta"
discussions (that these are about systemd is not relevant). These
discussions are roughly on-topic on d-community-offtopic [0] if you
absolutely need to use a Debian-provided list.

Thanks in advance for the sanity of the other readers of debian-user.

OdyX

[0] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/