Re: Problem with systemd-sleep in Jessie

On 10/23/2014 10:25 PM, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Am 24.10.2014 um 04:58 schrieb Michael Biebl:
>> Am 24.10.2014 um 04:19 schrieb Michael Biebl:
>>
>>> For some reason, you seem to be getting acpi events which trigger the
>>> suspend request in logind. This might be a buggy ACPI implementation
>>> like in [1].
>>
>> To further debug this, you might install the "evtest" package and run
>> the evtest binary as root.
>
> Another thing you can try is the following (run as root):
> $ systemctl stop systemd-logind.service
> $ /lib/systemd/systemd-logind
>
> This will show you, which input devices logind will monitor and which
> events it receives.

# /lib/systemd/systemd-logind
New seat seat0
Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event5 (Power Button)
Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event1 (Video Bus)
Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event4 (Power Button)
Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event2 (Lid Switch)
Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event3 (Sleep Button)
New session c1 of user lightdm
New session 1 of user root.
Suspending...
Power key pressed.
Operation finished.

As soon as I ran the command, that is what happened. The Power key
pressing was me waking it back up.

Thanks!