Re: If Not Systemd, then What?

That's true... Can't wait to try it!

If uselessd provides ONLY a new init, based on CGroups and lots of
cool ideas from systemd itself, then, it worth trying it! Just for
fun...

Systemd will be still around, acting only as udev, I know... But,
then, it will be more easy to live without it.

If that becomes true, I mean, if uselessd can act as systemd to
mange/supervise process in a new fashion (i.e. no init scripts), then,
it will be doing what systemd was supposed to be doing (in Debian) in
first place!

Sorry about my poor English.

-
 Thiago