Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> writes:

> ask questions anyway. But I, and I imagine many of my DD colleagues, are
> particularly interested in ensuring -user is a useful resource for our users,
> and by filtering out people, we don't get a clear picture of just how broken
> the list is.

There is a lot of tolerance on this list, it allows a wide range of
interesting discussion and at the same time, questions are being
answered.  This is a great achievement, a very useful resource and
anything /but/ broken.

This at least is something that hasn't changed much over the years, and
I'm glad that it hasn't.

--
Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.