Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:50:32 +0200
lee <lee@yagibdah.de> wrote:

> Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:
>
> > So at this point, most of us are pretty tired of the subject.
>
> And just ignore it and the consequences because you're tired of
> thinking about it?

Lee, he has a point. He sees nothing wrong with a Red Hat owned and
controlled Linux, and is tired of hearing from those of us who do.

The solution is trivial. If, as everyone claims, we're such a minority,
he could filter us all out and never see our posts again. Problem
solved.

SteveT