Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:40:59AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> The solution is trivial. If, as everyone claims, we're such a minority,
> he could filter us all out and never see our posts again. Problem
> solved.

Sadly not. If I were reading -user entirely for my own delectation, I'd have
filtered many regulars long ago. Or simply stopped reading it, since I rarely
ask questions anyway. But I, and I imagine many of my DD colleagues, are
particularly interested in ensuring -user is a useful resource for our users,
and by filtering out people, we don't get a clear picture of just how broken
the list is.