Re: Moderated posts?

Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> writes:

> And, in fact, more and more ISPs are just accepting and discarding
> emails to non-existent users because rejecting such email helps spammers
> (any non-rejected email must be a valid user).

That's totally retarded.  When I don't get an error message in return,
the message I sent has been delivered.  If it hasn't because there's
some error, I will not be responsible for any damage that may hit the
recipient or myself.  Quietly dropping messages is not an option.

--
Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.