Re: Moderated posts?

Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, 06 Oct 2014, Steve Litt wrote:
>> Several of my posts to lists.debian.org have not made it to the list,
>> as defined by both my inbox and the list archive.
>
> Threads which are off topic for debian-user may be filtered out by
> listmaster@lists.debian.org, regardless of the viewpoint which is
> expressed in them.

And when they are filtered, does the sender get a message telling him
that their message hasn't been delivered?

Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.

--
Hallowed are the Debians because the world is plagued by daemons!