Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:21:45 +0200
Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Miles Fidelman wrote:
>
> > Those who are most impacted are sys admins of servers, and upstream
> > developers
>
> I’m both, and I joined Debian to try to make an impact…
>
> > - the two communities most impacted, but that seem to have no say
> > in the matter.
>
> … but even then, am drowned by the masses.
>
> (I did not have the chance to Second the GR proposal
> because I was not even aware that there *was* one.)
>
> bye,
> //mirabilos

mirabilos,

Thank you for being one of the few who stood up and said "hey guys,
let's not rush to judgement here." No matter how things turn out, I'll
always respect the stance you took, and how long you maintained that
stance in spite of people opposing you.

SteveT