Re: Moderated posts?

On 10/08/2014 09:36 AM, The Wanderer wrote:
On 10/08/2014 at 09:18 AM, Steve Litt wrote:

On Wed, 8 Oct 2014 12:16:25 +0300 Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

I was specifically asking about a reference for "Thorsten Glaser
was ordered not to bring up alternate inits...".

I'll restate the URL I gave in the message to which you responded:

Read the first 10 messages.

I've read through the first 10 (and several more besides), and while I
think I see the comments / statements which you are interpreting in that
way, it's not completely and unambiguously plain to me that that's what
they mean.

I think, for clarity on this side of things, that it would be helpful to
this particular question if you could provide specific quotes - not just
links. (Or> No, this must really really be decided first.

Moving bug off CC. Please don't re-add it. at the very least, if you could provide links to specific
posts, with explanatory comment about how each one fits in to the
structure you see.)

This might be it, starting with the second message:

> Why is it so hard to understand that this is (for me) about
> freedom of choice?

It may be, but it's not for the project

(and later)