Re: question about systemd

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 11 Oct 2014 18:41:12 +0100 Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk>
napísal:

> And to illustrate how much work Debian maintainers put in to respond
> to users' concerns:
>
>   root@gnome-jessie:~# apt-get install sysvinit-core systemd-shim
>   Reading package lists... Done
>   Building dependency tree
>   Reading state information... Done
>   The following extra packages will be installed:
>     cgmanager libcgmanager0 libnih-dbus1 libnih1
>   Suggested packages:
>     pm-utils
>   The following packages will be REMOVED:
>     systemd-sysv
>   The following NEW packages will be installed:
>     cgmanager libcgmanager0 libnih-dbus1 libnih1 systemd-shim
> sysvinit-core 0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not
> upgraded. Need to get 482 kB of archives.
>   After this operation, 1,030 kB of additional disk space will be
> used. Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
>
> What more could a Debian user want?

I don't know what other users want, but i tried it some days ago (when
the latest version of the systemd comes into testing) and i want e.g. to
be able to reboot, shutdown, suspend and hibernate the machine as
regular user from my XFCE session. That is all, what i want and when i
try it, i get message about insufficient permissions.

I ask here for help, but no one (i expect the response especially from
these who tells, that this ML is for support not for discussion) give
me the solution how to get the sufficient permissions back.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk