Re: Moderated posts?

* On 2014 06 Oct 16:45 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Several of my posts to lists.debian.org have not made it to the list,
> as defined by both my inbox and the list archive. These posts all had
> something in common, and it was *not* swearwords or gratuitous
> personal insults.

Same here.  I posted a reply to this message yesterday:

My post did not make it through nor into the archive.

I strive to make reasoned posts free of insults, attacks, and foul
language.  Apparently the topic was sufficient to have this occur for
the first time in many years as a subscriber of this list.

It bothers me that this would be done quietly.  I would accept an
announcement to the list that filters were being put in place to
restrict posts on some given topic.

- Nate