Re: Let's have a vote!

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:58:30AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

> Me, I'm personally going to continue fresh installing, because I enjoy
> the spring-cleaning aspect of it, and the fact that I'm starting my
> new version from a known state. But I'm now aware this is a Steve Litt
> quirk, not solid advice for the masses. Thanks to everyone for the info.
>
> SteveT

---end quoted text---

FWIW I use bleachbit to clean (as you put it) "the cruft". Also, in
terms of upgrading a Debian System - Are you aware that prior to each
major release, Debian releases a comprehensive upgrade treatise that
covers any quirks and describing hoops one may need to do. It's pretty
much required reading.