Re: bash vulnerability jessie

The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> writes:

>> But here.... After finishing the post you quote above... I again
>> ran `aptitude full-upgrade' (this is minutes ago) And there were no
>> packages shown and nothing was done.
>
> When did you last run 'apt-get update' or similar?

Bingo... last upd was last week.  But running it just now, followed by
full-upgrade got me a new bash version.

Thanks for you patience...

I was beginning to get a bit worried that my somewhat unconventional
sources.list was causing big troubles.  And I've had it place for
weeks... so wondering what other nastiness I might find...

Now I can ease up a bit.  But guess who will be running an upd RIGHT
before any more full-upgrades