bash vulnerability jessie

After an `aptitude full-upgrade' this morning.  I still get the
`VULNERABLE' answer to `x='() { :;}; echo VULNERABLE' bash -c :'

I hope that is the correct string... (extracted while googling on
vulnerability)

I did ssh to my user from the same shell I ran aptitude in to make
sure I had a new login... but I still see `Vulnerable' in answer to
the string above.

Incidentally I get that same `Vulnerable' answer to `ksh' as well.
After googling a bit about ksh... I haven't really found solid info
about whether ksh is a problem too.

I was a little surprised to see so little mention of this bash
thing here too.

Is this bash vulnerability not really a major concern?