Re: preseeding: disable systemd

On 09/14/2014 08:15 AM, The Wanderer wrote:

The fourth would require clarification from you as to exactly what it is
you do require.

(not OP but) I require the exclusion all packages by their dev teams from my computer. Is that clear enough? Linus doesn't trust them. Why should I?

Wherever their tentacles reach, they should be eradicated.

"default init" was supposed to imply choice, now we learn it was just lip service and the new "init" is the borg collective. How are people supposed to respond?