Re: Error with Latest Google Chrome Stable

  >> So instead, I removed the "120" version, and reinstalled "94".
  >> Flash returned to normal!

Just as you suggest later ...

  >> Is this a known bug?  With Chrome?  With Flash?

  sven> This is known. For some unknown reasons Google decided to link their
  sven> libpepflash.so with glibc-2.14, which is unavailable in Wheezy.

Yes, I saw some references to "pep" when I was trying to find some help.

  >> Will Google/Adobe distribute "fixed" versions?

  sven> One can hope.

;-)

  sven> Their is a bug open (which I am unable to find right now) and it
  sven> seems the Google engineers are looking into it.

Good.

  >> Or, might there be some "workaround"?

  sven> Downgrade to the latest working version. Pin or hold that package until
  sven> a fixed version is released.

As mentioned earlier, that's what I ended up doing.

Thanks for your prompt and useful comments!

  -Kenneth