Re: Choose your side on the Linux divide

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:02:02 +0200
Bzzzz <lazyvirus@gmx.com> wrote:

 > As all I stand up for is _freedom_ (of any kind) and as what I hate most
 > is fundamentalism (of any kind), this thread is terminated for me.

AKA.  I don't want to take the time to either learn systemd or try my hand at
writing excellent sysvinit code... I'd rather just complain instead...

You have freedom to choose, if you want to choose.  I'm sure there would be
takers who would gladly follow, some with cash and code experience.  But that
takes a strong leader and not a wishy washy complainer.

--Andrew