Re: Choose your side on the Linux divide

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:46:28 +0200
Bzzzz <lazyvirus@gmx.com> wrote:

 > In other words: we won't have this choice very long.

Yes... because I'm very sure that the official Debian repo is the only publicly
available remote hosted location to find sysvinit source code...  And, let's
not forget that the sysvinit source is massive and so does not stand any chance
of fitting anywhere on anyone's $25 USD 64GB thumb drive nor on anyone's $99USD
3TB hard drive...

come off it!  This is so totally completely inane that I'm having trouble
believing that those who make these types of arguments can find the power
button on their computers.

Any 3 systemd complainers on this list could host the entire sysvinit and
systemd source stack in repo for less than $2USD/month each... If you want to
keep sysvinit, GREAT!  .. do so, put your time, money, and resources behind the
job -- stop belly aching, and start coding...

--Andrew